Colins Place
© Colin Parker
Bristol RELL / ECW Picture Gallery

Use your browsers "back" button to return

These are thumb-nail images.
To see them full scale click on them.
To return click on "Back"

All pictures by and © Colin Parker (unless otherwise stated)

NLJ829G (840 then 1614) A 1968 dual-purpose Bristol RELL6G / ECW, 
to Peoples Provincial (77), then ??
seen at Bournemouth Bus Station (the one that was damaged by fire and subsequently closed).    30th July 1971

Photograph by & © Peter Relf.

RLJ341H at Netley 7/99 Ex Hants & Dorset 
Bristol RELL6G/ECW RLJ341H (1622) at Netley Rally in July 1999.
    New as (3016) in 1971, it later spent many years working for Wilts & Dorset from Salisbury depot. It was sold to Poole Harbour Commissioners in May 1986, and purchased for preservation in March 1989 by Adrian Osbourne of Fareham.
TRU947J at the old Trowbridge Bus Station site 28/9/97 Former Wilts & Dorset
Bristol; RELL6L/ECW TRU947J (846) at Old Trowbridge Bus Station site, 28th September 1997.
   It spent most of its working life at Salisbury, was sold in October 1990 and is now preserved.
  Owned by Chris Holtby.
Another shot of above. TRU947J at Trowbridge 28/9/97.
Another shot of above. TRU947J at Trowbridge 28/9/97.
UEL562J at Southsea 8/6/97 Ex Hants & Dorset
Bristol RELL6G/ECW UEL562J (1642) at Southsea Rally 8th June 1997.
    It was preserved in February 1997, ex Independent Coachways of Horsforth.