Bristol RELL6G / ECW
Former Hants & Dorset (1610) ex (836)
NLJ825G was new
in 1969. It was given Fleet Number (836). It was first based at Bournemouth?
During the Fleet re-organisation in September 1971, it was renumbered to (1610)
It was later based at Southampton.
With the break up of Hants & Dorset in April 1983, it passed to Hampshire Bus. It was soon sold and it was converted into a Mobile Home in late 1983.
It was used as a Glider Transporter, at Ashington, West Sussex in February 1995.
It was then stored at Quedgeley Airfield, near Gloucester, by a Preservationist.
It was "Under Offer" in August 2000, and was subsequently bought by A.Hewlett of Bradley Stoke. It is now undergoing restoration to its original condition as (836) in the Tilling green and cream livery.
Click on the picture to see some views of
NLJ825G under restoration December 2000
(Courtesy of Adrian Hewlett)